MSc Medical Biochemistry program at Santosh Medical College & hospital is a 3-year program consisting of classroom teaching, self-study, seminars, research project (dissertation) and practical demonstration classes.
- The program involves a foundation course of 1 year consisting of fundamentals of anatomy, physiology & biochemistry.
- The campus has first-rate facilities like laboratories, workshops and practice school for hands-on learning.
- The program study renders a balance between classroom study and projects conducted as applicable to the program.
- The students are instilled with the qualities to handle technical equipment, conduct study and draw statistical evidence.
- Students gain the ability to use their knowledge to strengthen their memory, stamina, patience and improve their analytical and evaluative skills.
- Biochemistry is a branch which is concerned about the science of the biological sciences. The study of biochemistry manages the substance blends and responses which occur in biological cycles, for example, development, digestion, immunity.
The students can venture into the areas of teaching, research and technology sectors. They have a wide arena of opportunity in the field of Forensic science, Food companies, Biotechnology, and environment agencies.