Nutrition is a crucial element of good health. Dietitians are the experts in promoting good health, nutrition and food choices that can make us healthy. Dietitians design diet routine to cover health and palliate the symptom of any type of complaint.
Nutrition and Dietetics is a sub-discipline Of Medicine that focuses on everything related to food and its effect on our health and overall good. Nutritionists and Dietitians
help in improving people’s health so that they can make better lifestyle choices. Nutrition plays a vital part in leading a healthy life. It’s a vital element needed in every stage of life.
Nutritional food input and metabolism of nutrients are associated with a dropped threat of both contagious and non-communicable conditions. A nutritional diet is a major determinant of unborn health-physical, internal, and social health not simply an absence of complaint.
How do you become a dietitian?
To become a dietitian, you can get guidance from our Admission Cell at Santosh Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Ghaziabad (Delhi NCR). We are one of the top Paramedical colleges in Ghaziabad and we will give you step by step guidance on admission procedures to learn about Dietetics course.
Why choose dietetics?
The ideal of pursuing a course in Nutrition and Dietetics is that the person will acquire scientific knowledge and a broad understanding of clinical nutrition,food wisdom, sports nutrition, public health nutrition and influence on mortal health and wellbeing. They will develop skills related to critical analysis, entrepreneurship and communication for building a career in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Eligibility Criteria & Qualification:
Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology/ Biology including English OR its original qualification from a Recognized Board.
- Holistic Nutritionist
- Clinical Dietetics/ Nutrition
- Sports Nutritionist
- Health Coach
- Nutrition Education and Research
- Business and diligence
- Private Practice and Consulting
- Nutritionist in Schools/ Clubs/ Restaurants/ hospices
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Public/ Private Hospitals
- Non-Government( NGO) and weal Organization
- Research and Development Centers
- Remedial Dietician
- Executive Nutritionist
- Public Health/ Community Dietician
- Food companies
Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics(honors) is an undergraduate full time degree course of 3 years with 1-year mandatory internship administered by Santosh Deemed to be University. This unique graduate program is organized as a four-year structured modular curriculum with classroom and hand on experience in managing healthcare delivery at Santosh Deemed to be university. This course shall be divided into three professional examinations - B.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics(B.Sc.- CND) Part- I at the end of first academic year, B.Sc.- CND Part II at the end of second academic year & B.Sc.- CND Part- III at the end of third academic year. And last part 4th year will be project work and internship.
Benefits of nutritionist or dietitian course:
- Working as a nutritionist or dietitian in this field means that you're passionate about the important part of food which plays important role in perfecting people’s health and heartiness
- Others see a master’s in nutrition as a chance to bolster their resume, start a new company, or qualify for a specific job title or professional path
- Increases Professional Satisfaction and Fulfillment
- Become a Trusted Leader in the Nutrition field
- Gain Deeper and Broader Knowledge